Who Are You?

sometimes opportunities come along, that you aren't expecting, and didn't ask for, but they knock your socks off all the same. when I was asked by two very talented people to interview with them, my first thought was "Why me? I don't have anything to say. I don't have a story to tell..." But I did, I do and thanks to the very talented Hai Truong and the amazing Katie Ivey I realised that.
It's kind of a special thing when people believe in you and your story even when you lose sight of it yourself.
I turn 25 on the 14th of March, and I couldn't think of more perfect timing to release this little piece of my heart and soul into the universe. I am Happy, my soul is content, my life is full of good and I want to share my story with you. I  hope that it may make you a little happier, I hope it fills your heart with a little more love.
But above all I hope it makes you pick up pen and paper and reconnect with old friends, love letters and the art of the written word.
Stay tuned for the amazing video by Hai Truong.
 photo i-4gv6Mcp_zpslxfbktnw.jpg
 photo i-BXJzpVc_zps6zxxk8yb.jpg
 photo i-jfQfjTx_zpswkpjvprx.jpg
 photo i-dqDgszX_zpsxdy233rk.jpg
 photo i-TL7WQdv_zpsqro60hpm.jpg
 photo i-ZJFp8KL_zpsjeduazog.jpg
 photo i-PXZdS5L_zps9d3lqro7.jpg
 photo i-VL7Q9PJ_zpslsqrkaed.jpg

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing! Just finding your treasure trove of magic here and can't wait to start writing. Thanks for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is everything! Question: do you use a typewriter to print on paint samples?! I just got a typewriter and am ECSTATIC to start sending snail mail love with it!!

    Best,

    Coral

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger