OSA or "Online Shopping Addiction" refers to the lack of self control when browsing adorable online shops and the impulse to purchase anything online that is Pretty.
1. Yay for E-Parcels :) 2. The absolutely incredible Scribble Diary from The Scribble Project - Seriously Go get it Now! 3. Chanel 551 "Coco Blue" Nail Polish from Chanel 4. A Magical Mini Severus Snap Figurine from Paper Crane Flint
I've Seen this post Floating around the blogosphere for a while now & after a comment from a dear friend ("Holy Crap.. what is in your bag!").. I decided to let you all have a little peek!! Even I was a little surprised at what I was carting around!
1. A "Dead" Kindle + Chopsticks from my Favourite Sushi Place.
2. Clipboard, Self Made Geometric Stationery + A Letter from Tabitha
3. Wallet + Receipt from Thrifty Link Hardware (I made Garden Beds for my Classroom this week!)
4. A Fluro Pink Measuring Tape + Self made Stickers for Sticker Bombing :)
5. Trusty Pencil Case - Pens, Pencils, Washi Tape, Highlighters + My "Ideas" Journal
6. Ventolin, PawPaw Cream, Kiki K Gel Pen + Upcycled Altoids Tin full of Bobby Pins & Hair ties.
This month I participated in the Wonderful Package Swap from the lovely Danni over at "Oh Hello Friend" - I was a little hesitant to sign up as I never recieved my package from the "Send Something Good" project a few months ago. (I've tried not to Whinge & Complain! but after no contact from my partner - even after numerous polite emails.. I just don't think it's good manners to sign up & not see something through! Ugh.. Rant over :]) but I just could not resist - I adore Danni's Blog & so just had to sign up! So here is What I sent to my Lovely Partner Lea from "We Like to make Stuff"
P.S - being super silly I forgot to photograph what I include.. Hopefully Lea will have some photos up soon! Lea Has some photos up now! click to see them!
Excuse the language but I think it's more than appropriate! - here is the amazing package I recieved from the lovely Lea <3
1. Post Bag - Super excited when I saw it in my mail box :)
2. Oh the Prettiness Inside!
3. "Warning Sunglasses made be needed to open" (I LOVE NEON!)
4. Vintage Map Garland & Tags - Amazing!
5. HOLYCRAPBALLS! - One of my Favourite HP Quotes <3
6. Pretty Packaging
7. "Think Happy - Be Happy" + Butterfly Confetti
8. An Amazing Pencil case!
9. Neon-ness! Packaging courtesy of Lea's Little one :)
10. OH THE NEON! - Envelopes, Nail Polish + More Tags.
If we've ever had a conversation on paper, virally or verbally - you probably know how much I adore confetti.. Armed with my New Confetti Tape, Lino Tools & Stamp Block. I created some of my own Confetti Stationery. Who doesn't love geometric shapes with a dash of rainbow-rific goodness :)
In Celebration of... - Well nothing in particular really! - I just thought it was about time I gave all you lovely readers another pretty fabulous giveaway! This time in Lieu of my Obsession with the Wonderful world of Washi Tape -- I have 4 Brand Spanking New Rolls to giveaway.. Ready to Roll out (Yes I said it!) To one lucky Reader/Subscriber!
L'amende imprimer ~ To Win all you have to do is comment on THIS post ++ Leave an Email/Blog so I can get in contact with you if you win! (&Make sure you're a subscriber to the blog!)
Giveaway open till Friday the 20th of July Giveaway is now closed, stay tuned for the lucky winner!
Time to jump on board the Washi Train? - here are my favourite Washi Tape, Etsy Sellers.
Whenever I'm feeling crappy, sorry for myself or just annoyed with the world - I take a little walk to a beautiful little lookout about 10 minutes from home. Even in the middle of winter I am reminded how freaking lucky I am to live & grow up in such a beautiful piece of the world. Today was no exception. I am Thankful. I am Lucky. I am Home.
This Summer (Winter for me!) I had the Absolute Pleasure of Participating in "The Elevated Envelope Project" created by the incredible Tara Bilven.. If you're into Mail Art, Letters or just Pretty things in general I highly reccommend popping over to her blog & taking part in the next Project!
The Summer 2012 Theme was "Sweet" & after Umming & Ahhing for a few weeks I decided to take it as literal as possible - Candy! With a couple of bright candy wrappers, some glittery paper & Some Super Sweet Song Lyrics (Candy Girl - The Archies ++ Lollipop - Mika) I created these super bright - Sparkly Envelopes (with a few sweet surprises inside!)
This Week There was alot of... 1.Mail Tag Fun - Yay for Pretty Typography, Washi Tape && Colour! 2. Sickness.. Chicken Soup, Tissues & Lots of cuddles from Mumma Bear :) 3. New Products from Papered Thoughts - including The Amazing Confetti Tape <3 4. Changes! Including a Big Chop :) Goodbye Dead Ends - Hello Healthy Locks!
&& A Ton of Pretty Mail!
(click on the photo's to visit these wonderful girls!)